The mandatory Fun Horse Show is at Rhody Ranch on Sept 8th 2018 at 9: AM.
Bring all the beginning riders, bring the young horses or horses you have in Training and don't forget the KIDS! Call PAP, GRAM, and bring some friends. Spectators are most definitely welcome. Please bring a pop up tent if u wish and chairs. Do not forget your camera and cheering voices. Make sure you mark it on your calendar right now! :)
Start Time: 9 a.m. Youth Division – Age 17 and Under Adult Division – Age 18 and Over
Class Line Up:
1. Halter Class (Horse 2 years & older) (Jr. & Adult together) Class based on the horse only.
2. Halter Class (Horse 2 years & younger) (Jr. & Adult together) Class based on the horse only.
3. Lead Line (7 yrs. and younger)
15 Min warm up for classes 4-7
4. Walk Jog/Trot (West./Eng. Adult Only)
5. Walk, Jog/Trot (West./Eng. Jr. Only)
6. Walk, Jog/Trot, Canter/Lope (West./Eng. Adult Only)
7. Walk, Jog/Trot, Canter/Lope (West./Eng. Jr. Only)
LUNCH BREAK 30 Mins, Warm up for speed events classes 8-13.
8. 50 Yard Dash (Adults Only)
9. 50 Yard Dash (Jr. Only)
10. Keyhole (Adults Only)
11. Keyhole (Jr. Only)
12. Barrels (Adults Only)
13. Barrels (Jr. Only)
14. Egg and Spoon (Adults and Jr)
Ride all day for 50$ or 10$ a class.
Chicken Dinner Tickets will be sold for this event starting Aug 1st
Just a reminder all children under the age of 18 must wear a helmet. It is optional for adults. If you do not have a helmet, please see the registration booth and we will assist you in finding one to use.
Have a safe and a wonderful show